Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mmmmmm…..Overnight Oatmeal!


Thanks Kath!  (One of my favorite food blogs to follow!)  I was not so sure about this recipe for a long time; though it looked good.  Cold oatmeal?!  I finally decided to try it out and I will NEVER go back Winking smile   Here’s to my favorite breakfast….
CIMG0022

CIMG0023
No Cooking!!!  That’s right. 
I don’t always make this in a peanut butter jar, but it was almost empty so the remaining peanut butter was the perfect amount.  So Overnight Oats are just that, soaked overnight and toppings added in the morning.
Ingredients
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup of milk (we use whole now that we have started our 100 Days of Real Food )
1/4 cup of yogurt 
Put in fridge overnight!
In the AM….toppings!  My favorites….
Blueberries (fresh or thawed), strawberries, chia seeds and a dollop of  peanut/almond butter.  Yummmmm!!!

No comments: