Sunday, November 21, 2010

We’re Back! Thankful Turkey Craft

I feel as though it has been so long since my last post.  We have been super busy but most importantly I have downloaded Windows Live Writer so I am back in the blogging world.  I am slowly learning more and more about this blogging thing =).  I am hoping this is going to help make quicker/easier posts.

We have been reading many Thanksgiving books, from silly to historical.  I found a great craft on Family Fun.  http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/paper-bag-turkeys-665199/  We put our own twist on it with our thankful feathers.  The kiddos loved stuffing paper, gluing, tracing and cutting.  I loved learning what they are thankful for!

CIMG4623CIMG4625

CIMG4609CIMG4610

CIMG4621CIMG4620

We followed most of the directions on the above link with a few exceptions.  We used felt for the wattle and added the colorful feathers.

A fun, frugal and easy project! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: