Thursday, November 25, 2010

Best Pumpkin Pie, Turkey Place Markers, and More!

Home sweet home….just one of the many things we are thankful for!  Our morning started off with coffee, cinnamon rolls and Christmas music in our jammies =)

CIMG4681CIMG4679

Coloring with Grandma and Daddy

 

My sweet Crew loves to cook and bake with me!  We were trying out a new pumpkin pie recipe….turned out delicious. Yes, we did get dressed today =)

CIMG4684CIMG4724

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the recipe…… http://www.food.com/recipe/best-ever-pumpkin-pie-28758

Next, we got a little messy making turkey place markers.  Finger painting is always a hit here!

CIMG4694CIMG4696

CIMG4697

CIMG4701CIMG4718

And of course lots of cooking! 

CIMG4721

I am thankful for so many things.  I thank God for my supporting and loving husband, my two kiddos that remind me each day of how blessed we are, my family and wonderful friends. I am excited for what God has planned for us tomorrow and each day to follow.  We know we are here to be a blessing to others and are excited to see that play out in our lives. 

CIMG4717

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

I don’t know if I will ever be in a picture!

No comments: