What you need….
- 32 oz. Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 14oz. Can Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes
- 3 c. Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 14oz. Can Black Beans
- 1 Small Can Green Chili Peppers
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (really any color) Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp. Chili Pepper
- 1tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1tsp. Cumin
What to do…..
- Cook and shred chicken.
- Mince garlic.
- Chop bell pepper and onion.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot. Cook on low 6-7 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
We add shredded cheese, avocado and crushed tortilla chips. The kiddos love adding these ingredients themselves to their bowls, especially crushing the chips =)